What is collaring?
Different collars have different meanings. When you hear “collaring”, you tend to think of the ownership (mentioned below) but there are other ties when collars may be worn:
- Play collar - These collars are very commonly worn during scenes and tend to have no significant meaning behind them.
- Protection collar - This is when a Dom wants to show that a submissive is protected and is commonly used in dungeons or kinky house parties. This lets other Doms know that while this sub is not owned, they are not are free to touch or approach.
- Consideration collar- This is one of the first steps in showing advancement in a D/s dynamic. It signifies that the submissive is being considered for a long term relationship or ownership, however, it is normally worn for an agreed on amount of time and can be revoked.
- Training collar - This type of collar shows that a submissiev is currently being trained by a Dom.
- Ownership collar - This is not to be taken lightly, it is the equivalent of giving/receiving an engagement ring and shows that the submissive is owned.
Types of collars:
- Dog collars
- Leather collars
- Ribbon collars
- Metal collars
- Discreet/day collars
- Bracelet or anklet collars
Where to buy collars?
Collars can be bought at local dungeons by vendors and crafters. You can also find those same people on Fetlife through meets, munches, and networking. However, you can buy collars online as well.
SHOUTOUT TO THE BALLET DANCERS WHO AREN’T SUPER SKINNY
SHOUTOUT TO THE BALLET DANCERS WHO AREN’T WHITE
SHOUTOUT TO THE BALLET DANCERS WHO HAVEN’T BEEN DANCING SINCE THEY WERE FOUR
SHOUTOUT TO THE BALLET DANCERS WHO STRUGGLE WITH BODY IMAGE
SHOUTOUT TO THE BALLET DANCERS WHO DEFY THE NORM, WORK HARD, AND LOVE TO DANCE
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO DANCE JUST AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE
what if when you killed someone you gained their best trait
#you think you’re killing someone for their brain and you get their nose instead #you think you’re killing someone for their strength and you get their baking skills instead #you think you’re killing someone for their cunning and you get their ability to parallel park
write a goddam book
What is this … Highlander?
I FOUND A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE DILDO POPSICLES IM LEGITIMATELy DYING OF LAUGHTER RN
imagine eating one of those in public. you make eye contact with someone. lick it a couple more times. swirl your tongue around. AND THEN YOU BITE IT IN HALF.
tumblr is such an interesting place to look at in public
SDCC Interviews/Panels/Videos Masterpost
Basically a list of all of the current OUAT panels, promos, interviews and discussion videos from San Diego Comic Con. I was compiling this list for myself so I thought I may as well share it with you guys in case anyone wants it. I’m going to keep adding to it as new interviews…
guys who rarely wear suits look at least 385% hotter when wearing a suit while guys who usually wear suits look 451% hotter when wearing casual clothes trust me this is science
oooohhhh.. thankies ofyourshadow!!
Porthos is my favorite in this show
themusketeersbbca has created an amazing show with a perfect cast.
'There is definitely passion'
'Yeah… there is passion for definite'
cullen getting dominated Cullen getting dominated CULLEN GETTING DOMINATED IS MY THING JUST HNNNNNG
cullen hetting dominated?
Cullen gETTING DOMINATED?
CULLEN GETTING DOMINATED..??!?!!!!!!
C U L L E N G E T T I N G D O M I N A T E D .!!!!!
What the hell am i missing??
I love playing Brienne of Tarth because, when I was growing up, I didn’t really see people on television that I felt that I could identify with. Women all looked kind of a particular way, women characters that were popular, anyway. And when I had the opportunity to play this part, it made me explore the parts of myself I had hidden from. I had very long hair. I wanted to look very feminine, really tall. (x)